Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policy, and Return/Exchange Policy
By placing an order with us, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policy, and Return/Exchange Policy.
Each purchaser represents to us as follows:
If ordering a firearm through the website we will not ship firearms directly to you.
They will be sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who will then perform any background checks and paperwork required in your state/locality. We do not ship firearms to non-FFL holders. This is the federal law. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to make sure of their policies, procedures, and any applicable fees they might charge
• If I am purchasing long guns or shotgun ammunition, I am at least 18 years old.
• If I am purchasing handguns or handgun or rifle ammunition, I am at least 21 years old.
• I understand that discharging, cleaning, or handling ammunition and/or firearms may cause exposure to lead.
• I understand that firearms are not reserved until payment and all required paperwork is received and processed.
• If I am purchasing any of the following products, I am not prohibited from legally purchasing and/or possessing them:
Firearms, Ammunition, Black powder Firearms, Air guns, Replica Firearms, Airsoft Guns or Blowguns, Knives, Bayonets, and High-Capacity Magazines.
• We do not sell or ship products outside the United States. We ship only to the contiguous 48 states and to Alaska and Hawaii (additional restrictions may apply).
• Orders may NOT be shipped to USPS P.O. boxes.
• We will not ship products to locations known to have legal restrictions on their ownership or possession.
All of our shipments are processed through UPS and are generally processed within 2–3 business days.
• Ammunition must be shipped separately from packages that contain firearms.
• Ammunition must be packaged and labeled in compliance with hazardous materials shipment regulations.
• UPS may require an adult signature upon delivery.
• You are responsible for all shipping charges on refused orders. This includes firearms refused due to conflict with local laws.
• It is your responsibility to ensure your purchase is legal in your city, county, and state.
• If you purchase several items, some can be packaged together and some must be packaged separately. This may increase or decrease the shipping total shown upon checkout, but we will always notify you before charging your credit card.
We accept returned items (excluding ammunition and black powder) for exchange or credit as long as the items are new, in their original condition, and in the factory packaging. All returns must be made within 30 days of your receipt of the order. We will not be liable for any return packages damaged or lost in shipping. All ammunition and black powder is non-returnable and non-refundable due to safety issues. We charge a 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise, with a minimum restocking fee of $25. The restocking fee applies to products that are shipped and later found to conflict with local laws and to any other refused orders. You are responsible for shipping charges for returned items and any exchanges.
Thoroughly inspect firearms when you pick them up at the dealer to which your firearm is shipped before completing the transfer. Once the transfer of the firearm is completed, the firearm is considered used and may not be returned. If you discover any defects or problems with a firearm after the transfer is completed, they will have to be handled under the warranty by the manufacturer.
Due to the complexity of state and local laws, you must ascertain whether a product is legal to import into your state and locality. Some areas have restrictions on guns, ammunition, magazines, tear gas, lasers, and other items. KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAW.
We offer products that may be restricted in certain areas by federal, state, and/or local law. We are an authorized dealer of all the products we sell, but we cannot grant the right or authority to you to purchase items that may be regulated by such laws. We will not ship products to areas in which they are restricted.